OMG…..I am so overwhelmed this week!! I have been nominated for the second time for the Sunshine Bloggers Award!!!
I was nominated by this blogger, her name is Mrs. Ski. She loves anything outdoors from plants to herbs and spices and even nature life with the animals. She can show you how to become one with your environment and take advantage of the green scenery. I want to start growing veggies in my backyard and hope to learn alot from her. Continue reading about her on her blog site -click here Outdoor with the Ski’s
Thank you so much for nominating me!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award received by fellow bloggers who feel that their peer exhibits the character writing of one who inspires and expresses positive messages throughout their blogs.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site.
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations
Questions from Mrs. Ski
- Why do you love blogging? I love to write about my experiences and share them with the world. I believe that if one writes down in words and express their feelings about things, share ideas and go on adventures with others, it is very healthy for the mind and soul.
- What is your favorite hobby besides blogging? I love to travel. Wherever the wind wants to take me to I try to go. I like experiencing new things and meeting different people and cultures. I wish I had unlimited funds but hey you only have one life…live it up!!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Well, right now I am working on finally using my passport and travel to Puerto Rico with a group of wonderful ladies. This will be my 1st time but if I wanted to just go on vacay for a week all-inclusive Hawaii for me!!
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog? I am a mom of three teens, wife and blogger full-time. I recently retired after 23 years of retail after being disabled. So I take care of my family and travel when I can to see the states. My blog was inspired by my family of 5. We are such a close family, not to say we don’t have our battles but I tend to write alot about our entertainment such as music, movies, sports in Florida and common everyday things that make me so proud of my family. I also feature bloggers and entrepreneurs to add a business side to my blog to inspire others who want to find their passion.
- What is your favorite season? Since I live here in Florida, we only have one season HOT….lol What I can tell you is that because my wedding anniversary is in April, I love Spring…its the season of love for me.
- How often do you post in your blog? I usually go in spurts and pull an all-niter where I will schedule at least 4-5 new posts per month depending on what is happening that month. This week I worked on 5 posts and that will probably be it until the end of the month.
- Do you love blogging? Most definitely!! I am avid in writing out my experiences and love to share with people. I especially love when I post something that sets a light bulb off in someone’s head or makes them feel special and inspired after reading it.
- What is your favorite type of food? I don’t have a favorite type but I am very picky when it comes to what goes in my mouth. No room temperature, No legs on it or feet, Not the color of puke and it has to be neat on my plate otherwise I don’t even give it a second look.
- What got you started blogging? A couple years ago I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I needed an outlet to give myself a purpose for getting up in the morning. I’ve had alot of family tragedies over the past few years and this seemed to make me happy. Today, I am doing so much better coping and my blog pieces have inspired and I have made countless amount of people happy.
- How did you choose your blog name? Well, my blog is inspired by family entertainment so I knew that had to be in it. Next, the topics I talked about had to have music and movies in it. I had to come up with another M to describe my life of excitement and chaos at the same time so I came up with M-music, M-movies and M-madness of Family Entertainment.
- What is your least favorite chore? I do not like Nagging. It seems that all we do daily is tell people to do the same thing over and over and they act like they are listening. I have to add that to tasks to do daily on top of chores so I count that as a chore.
The Bloggers I have nominated for:
- Garf – Morning Side Fit
- Paloma – Wander Through
- Brenda, Andrew and B –Dish Our Town
- Elena Toma –Beauty Magic Box
- Cindy Moore –Cindy Goes Beyond
- Gina Smith –Living the Smith Life
- Christine King –Christine King
- Life, Travel and Soul –Life Travel and Soul
- Christy –Adventures of a Mom
- Ene Abah –Belle Tammy Blog spot
- Paul McGinley –Mr. Anything Goes
Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your favorite time of the day to eat?
- Who do you most credit for the success of your blog?
- If you could change one thing you did yesterday, what would it be?
- If you had to live in one climate, which one would it be Hot or Cold?
- Do you like to cook?
- In your travels, what was your favorite place to visit and why?
- What is something you are dreaming about doing in this lifetime?
- Have you ever been to all 50 states?
- What was the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- Name one thing that inspires you when you blog?
Thank you everyone for being so inspiring. I love all these blogs for the passion for traveling and living life to the fullest!!
Like, Comment, Subscribe and Follow my blog at MMMoffamilyentertainment…Go Now!!