Okay, so today you get to learn 20 facts about me you didn’t know…this should be interesting..lol Here is goes
- I enjoy the beach and ocean but am deathly afraid of drowning due to the fact I never learned how to swim.
- Most women love to shop, I hate shopping. I can’t stand the long lines, spending money I don’t have, the in and out of the car runs and especially using the bathrooms in public…yuk.
- My favorite colors are black and red.
- I am a big fan of antique and fast cars, I don’t collect them but I like watching the shows where they have collectors buy them.
- I love to dance and sing, although with dancing I am limited to my upper arms and shoulders because of my back and knees.
- I do not like politics of any kind. I don’t like talking, debating or even watching the news about it.
- I worked in the industry of Retail grocery and distribution for over 25 years. This field is the reason I am now disabled.
- I have depression and anxiety along with bi-polar disorder.
- I have a degree in Business Management.
- I am a mother to an Autistic child.
- I am learning how to play the guitar-not ready for a band yet, though…lol
- I prefer hot to cold weather, although I sweat alot.
- I once drove my Camaro along the grass during construction on the freeway for 2 miles to get to a bathroom and didn’t get pulled over. I had to go bad..lol.
- I love celebrating people’s birthdays.
- I am in the process of writing my first book.
- I don’t like negative people, I stay away from them.
- I get motion sickness when I ride in the car so I sit up front.
- I had only one boyfriend in my life and I ended up marrying him. We are going on 20 years.
- I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was 40 years old. My mom said finally…lol.
- My one-year anniversary for my blog is coming up in September 2019, I need to reach my goal of 500 followers so don’t forget to…
Hit Like, comment, subscribe and tell your friends about me!! Thank you to all my readers and subscribers for your support.
Also on Social Media: