Working life….where I was these last couple years….
- Up at 1 or 2 am to start work at 3 or 4 am.
- Get to work and kill myself for 12-15 hours a day
- Eat breakfast on the way to the first client…drive time at least an hour and half
- Eat lunch in the car on the way and snack in between clients
- Sweat through my clothes and get to the point where the 3 pm slump happens…I’m tired.
- I wrap up my last clients up around 5 or 6 pm
- Call my husband when I am on my way home
- Get home, take a shower and eat dinner
- Say goodnight to my kids and go to bed at 10 or 11 pm, if I didn’t have homework
- Start all over again the next day…
I never did get to where I wanted to be, but I learned that you have to love what you do in order to be happy. God had other plans for me.
And now…Retired Life….
- Up at 1 or 2 pm maybe 12 noon on a good day
- Wash up and proceed to open the curtains for sunshine
- Wash the dishes
- Eat breakfast
- If scheduled work on my blog for at least 5 hours
- Eat my lunch through blogging hours
- On Tuesdays, 5$ movie days we will see a movie if interested
- If I am not feeling pain from arthritis, pain in my back or it isn’t humid outside, I will walk 3 miles with my husband around the lake for my Physical Therapy
- Prepare my dinner (Our teens are now self-sufficient so they prepare their own meals now)
- Watch some sporting event or movie with the hubby or have date night
- Me and hubby take our dog Sage for his walk around 11 pm or 12 am
- Watch a television series while falling a sleep around 2 or 3 am.
My favorite quote by Maya Angelou
So, as you can see, a big difference in my life this past 8 months since I retired. I love the freedom of coming and going as I please and having a great support system in my family. I knew I had to make a change because I wasn’t happy making others dreams come true.
That’s all I got for you until tomorrow …stay tuned for Day 16 and don’t forget to:
Hit Like, comment,subscribe…GO NOW!!
Also follow me on Social Media via:
Thank you to all my readers and followers!!