I love music…any kind of music!! The world has changed as far as music is concerned. Now, being old-fashioned, I will say that music has really gone south since the 80’s. Now all I hear all about sex, drugs, getting high, disrespecting women and men and shooting each other. I am so tired of it…I need it to go back to when music was about feeling good and being in love. I hear these songs that I just can’t figure out why or how they were able to be produced. Teens these days..this is all they know. All we can do is teach them right from wrong and hope they know the difference. Now that I have said that…let’s get down to my favorite songs of all time!!
- Head Over Heels by Tears for Fears
2. Whatever it Takes by Anita Baker
3. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is by Chicago
4. Another Brick in the Wall 2 by Pink Floyd (I love all 3 parts)
5. Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix
6. Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder
7. Soul Makossa by Manu Dibango
8. Heartbreaker by Justin Beiber
9. Reasons by Earth Wind and Fire
10. What’s Going On by Marvin Gaye
Enjoy all the videos…until tomorrow for Day 22
Don’t forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe…go now!!
Also follow me on Social Media via:
Thank you to all my readers and followers!!