We all know those things that make us tick…makes us want to say Why? So here are the things that really ANNOY ME..
- Gas Tank – Every time I get in a car, the fuel light is on. A car can’t run without gas so why keep the tank empty. I believe in keeping the gas tank full or at least at a quarter of a tank full. A body is made up of 80% water and to deprive it of it…it will die just like a car.
- Little Bit Left –When you are down to the last little bit of fluid in a carton or jug, it should be topped off in the cup, not put back in the fridge.
- Politics – I do not like talking about it, reading about, or seeing it on all my news feeds. What is going on with the government really doesn’t matter to me…it’s all like a big soap opera for me. Entertainment with no end.
- Being Ignored – Well this is self-explanatory. I hate when I start talking and I have to repeat myself.
- Indecisiveness – On a previous post, I stated that when I go to a restaurant, I know what I want before I get there, I don’t like to go through a drive-up and people are indecisive.
- Your Word – When a person says they are going to do something, I expect them to do it. Your word is important when you make a commitment. If I have to follow-up with you several times, it tells me that what you said you would do is not as important to you with me then I can’t trust you.
- Liar Liar Pants on Fire – I hate when people lie to my face. I just wish everyone would tell the truth, it would be a whole lot easier in this world.
That’s it for now…stay tuned for Day 24 tomorrow..
Don’t forget to Like, Comment, Subscribe…GO NOW!!
Also follow me on Social Media via: