I have been reading so many blogs lately and I have followed a lot but these blogs listed below have been very consistent with their content and I enjoy them tremendously. Let me share with you my 5 favorite blogs…here we go.
- Life with Charli– A blog by a wonderful lady named Charli Dee who has won numerous blogging awards and she is inspirational with her posts and she supports the blogging community. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here: Life with Charli
- Ashlee Nicole Explained– A blog by an energetic lady named Ashlee Nicole. She is new to blogging but has been through a lot and is willing to open up to the world and let people know it’s going to work out, always. Follow her out on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here: Ashlee Nicole Explained
3. 11 Years Of Nappies- Great, Great lady named Simone Phillips, a mom who I met a couple months ago who does blogs about inspirational women and tells their stories for the world…including myself. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Click here to subscribe to her blog:11 Years of Nappies Check out my feature by clicking here:Mom Crush Monday-Me
4. Pencils and Popcans- A real down to earth lady who is into entertainment and is a mom of three like I am. Her name is Tanya Kuzmanovic and she if a freelance writer who has great recipes, gives reviews on movies and has had lots of work published. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here:Pencils and Popcans
5. Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer- This young lady, her name is Vada is on the other side of the world and loves to travel and read. She writes poetry and takes you on some great adventures with the best places to eat and drink in London. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Click here to subscribe: Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer
That’s all I got for you today..Don’t forget to subscribe to all the new blogs I just described and MMMOffamilyentertainment, if you haven’t already…GO NOW!!
Follow me on Social Media via:
Thank you to all my readers and followers!!