I know you guys just learned about me for 31 days…but I’ve got a surprise for you!! I get to answer 73 more questions blogger style about myself in this post!! I was nominated by a fellow blogger whose blog I deem as one of my favorite, her name is Charli Dee. She has won many awards for her blog and shares the same spirit I have. Check out her Vogue Magazine Blog 73 Questions Parody on her blog here: LifewithCharli
Ok, here it goes…may not be done till the end of year with post…just kidding..lol
1. What’s your usual Starbuck order? Anything that gets whipped cream on it. Last one I had was a latte with cocoa mocha flavor and whipped cream.
2. What does your work station look like?
3. Favorite food?
4. Favorite author?
I don’t have a favorite book author but I have my favorite blog authors. Check out my post click here:5 Favorite Blogs
5. What do you think about open relationships? 3 or more is a crowd-So Nope.
6. What is your favorite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favorite movie?
9. Favorite Author? I don’t have a favorite book Author but I do have favorite blog authors. Check out my post on my 5 favorite bloggers, click here:5 Favorite Blogs
10. Twitter or Instagram? Twitter most definitely!!
11. Desktop or Laptop? Laptop. I usually use my phone most of the time.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received? Keep doing what your doing, it will all pay off in good time.
13. What project are you working on right now? I am currently writing my first book series that will be out next year.
14. Favorite Color? Red and Black
15. Did you get good grades in school? I graduated public schools with a C average and I graduated college with an A average.
16. Dream Job? Check out my post on what my dream job would be, click here: Dream Job
17. Play Sports? Unfortunately no since I have been disabled. I used to love basketball.
18. Do you have a degree? Yes I do. I have an Associates in Business Management.
19. Nationality? African-American
20. What’s your favorite type of blog posts? When people are recognized for their blog writing by fellow authors and writers. It is very rewarding when the people who read your writing appreciate it and acknowledge it to the world. It makes blogging so worth the time spent.
21. What do you like to collect? I like to take a lot of pictures with my phone when I am traveling with the family or friends and place them in folders on my computers with labels and dates so that if my memory goes I can remember the experiences that way.
22. Describe yourself in three words? Caring, patient and inspiring.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your stage name be? MC MomBoss
24. Who was the last person you Dmed? My cousin.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now? Eating that Stouffers Pizza in the oven.
26. Sorting houses? Griffyindor
27. How many tattoos do you have? I currently have 5 working on the 6th. Check out the meaning behind them on my blog post here: Piercings and Tattoos
28. What are you most grateful for? I am most grateful for my health. It has been rough the last 4 years but waking up every morning, I am grateful that I have a purpose.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? I was able to congratulate my youngest child, who is 16, for getting her start in the workforce. I am so proud of all 3 of my teens for becoming so independent.
30. What’s the best thing that has happened to you today? Earlier today, my bff told me that she is going to be coming to see me in Florida in two weeks!! We have not seen each other in 24 years..so excited!!
31. What’s the best thing ever? Retirement
32. Favorite Season? Spring. Florida only has 3 seasons here, hot, hotter and stay in the house or you will melt hot…lol
33. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas!!! Coincidentally my birthday is 6 days after and I love the gatherings and songs played on the radio along with the classic movies. Not on Hallmark during summer…lol
34. What fictional character do you relate to? Jackie Brown, she was a middle aged strong, intelligent, hard-working black woman looking to be a world traveler and be comfortable in life…no drama.
35. Do you like surprises? Yes, as long as they are good ones.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever received? My youngest son Devon, now 19, he is a blessing.
37. Which surprise made you cry? When I got the news my grandma died.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else? When I first started my blog last year, I featured entrepreneurs and one lady in particular, who was an self-published author, was so shocked that she let everyone know it was her first time in a blog.
39. Do you like muffins? Yes, all kinds, especially ones with fruit in them.
40. Do you cook often? On occasion but mostly I am teaching my teens how to cook something.
41. What’s your favorite dessert? Anything with sugar in it!!
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Anything with yellow prevarian cream in it, I like white cream.
43. Cake or Pie? Seriously….I cant choose between these two. If I sit down to either of these I require milk..lol
44. What’s your least favorite food? Veggies…YUK!! I will eat them but I don’t have to like them.
45. What’s your favorite condiment? Barbeque sauce
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday, what are you eating? Probably scrambled eggs.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called? Life Sucks 101
48. Best Animated Film? Secret Life of Pets 1 and 2…so funny!
49 What has a guy done or said to impress you? My husband bought me a car. I usually buy my own cars.
50. Best thing to do on a first date? Be polite and listen to the other person when they speak.
51. Whats the worst thing to do on a first date? Being rude and talking too much.
52. What’s the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use? “Are you tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day?”
53. Best Comic Book Character Right now my favorite is IronMan.
54. Name 3 things that can always be found in your purse? Check out my goodies in my purse and you will be surprised! Click here: What’s in my handbag?
55. Favorite drink? Water and anything with alcohol in it.
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie, who would it be? I don’t know.
57. Kittens or puppies? Both are way too cute but if i had to choose it would probably be a puppy. Since Sage my 4-year old dog came into my life, he is such a sweetheart.
58. Favorite sushi roll? I don’t eat anything raw.
59. What lipstick do you use? I don’t use it. Burt bees and Vaseline do just fine for me.
60. What foundation do you use? None, not even soap on my face, just water.
61. Blow Dry or Air Dry? I wear my hair natural now so I like to air dry.
62. Who is your favorite fashion Icon? I would say my daughter right now. She knows how to put outfits together beautifully. She is my fashionista.
63. Favorite Disney Character? I don’t have one.
64. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to a 5$ movie.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through? This movie I recently recorded on cable, me and my husband laughed till we cried called Hot Tub Time Machine 2. Both are very funny.
66. Movie that made me cry? Tyler Perry “I can do bad all my myself”
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would it be? Celine Dion
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be? “Taking it one day at a time.”
69. What is your favorite animal? Anything cat related, like lions, tigers and kittens.
70. Favorite Illustrator? I love Charlie Brown cartoons so probably Charles Schulz
71. The person you want to have coffee with? Anyone who is into great conversation and eating good southern food.
72. What country would you like to visit? Well in October, I am going to get to visit Puerto Rico next will be Germany next year.
73. Best way to decompress? Laying on a beach without a care in the world….any other time just getting good sleep.
So now here are the 10 blogs I nominate from Twitter to sit under the hot lamp and chair and answer deep questions..lol Have Fun!!
- @Cherishingflo – Cherishing Flo
- @DevinVandriel – Devin Vandriel
- @Lisaalioto – Realistic Optimism
- @CoffeeSunsets – Coffee and Sunsets
- @Can_lemonade – Canadian Lemonade
- @lewisjfclarke – Sir Lewis of Clarke
- @elleaimevous – Elle Aimevous
- @alifeonadime – A Life on a Dime
- @LittleBlackDr – Little Black Dress
- @31i55a – The Girl Who Drools When She Sleeps
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe to my blog…GO NOW!!
Also follow me on social media via:
Thank you to all my readers and followers until next time…