The Best Parts of the Season….
If you don’t know by now, I live in Florida and have been here for 8 years. As long as I have been here, we don’t have the change of seasons but change of temperature. We go from hot in the Winter, hotter in the Spring, hot death in the Summer and little bit hot in the Fall.
So basically all I am saying is, we have nothing to look forward to as far as temperature is concerned but we do get hurricanes. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio born and raised and I can tell you what the best parts of those seasons are. Although it is cold 9 months out the year, I wouldn’t trade wearing tank tops and shorts for anything.
- Snow covers grass, you don’t have to worry about cutting the yard
- Christmas- My favorite season
- Snowball fights
- Fully clothed, covered bodies. Don’t worry about my weight
- Fresh flowers
- Not to cold or too hot
- Getting together for Easter holiday dinner
- Rainy days with a lot of movie night
- Going to the beach
- Family Vacations
- Walk out to the car without a coat and warming the car up
- Kids start school
- Colorful leaves
- Candy on Halloween
These are the best parts of the season for me. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe!
Also, follow me on social media via: