My Favorite Quotes of all Time
- Everything we do is all about attitude. Whether positive or negative attitude, it will dictate how you will survive in your life. If you are optimistic about life and look for the great things in every situation, you will feel good and it will rub off on others. If you are pessimistic about life and look for things to go wrong all the time, you will be angry and never feel good about things in your life. Negativity is also contagious, as in the old saying; Misery Loves company.
- The current state of our country is that we are all about changing the attitude of those who wish to do harm unto the African American community. Too many senseless deaths and attacks taken against us have caused increased hate among us and in the midst of making changes we have support to take away those things that have been offensive for many years. Hate and grief may motivate us but love will bind us in unity for the cause.
3. How you act in private cannot be hidden behind how you act in public and vice-versa. Everyone needs to let the world see who they really are and stop hiding behind the ideal that people will not except you. Be polite but be true to yourself. Set the stage for an authentic show. Be a great leader.
4. Having all the answers by trying to solve every problem is impossible. The world we live in comes with good and bad days. We have to treat everyday as a blessing to be alive and pray on the things that burden our hearts.
5. Life is not promised from day to day. Live it up and don’t think that you are not important. Whether you are having a good or bad day, don’t be afraid to take time for yourself. Wake up everyday with a smile on your face and ask what can I do to make someone else’s day. Smiles are contagious as is laughter….very powerful tools: Use them.
That is It!
Be Positive! Stay Focused! Change is a Good Thing! Everyday is a Blessing!
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe to my blog!!
Also follow me on social media via: