My Favorite Tv Shows
1. Inspirational television- I watch Joyce Meyer Monday-Friday to keep me motivated and inspired throughout my week.
2. I enjoy watching for fun House Hunters. Whether I am in a house hunt or not, it is cool to see so many families and couples finding a vacation or their forever home.
3. I a big fan of food and because my son is studying to be a chef, I am so fascinated with new recipes and tasting new things. I watch Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and Guys Grocery Games along with the show Carnival Eats and Man versus Food.
4. Comedy Shows are always great for pick me ups. Laughter is the best medicine in life so I watch comedian sets on TuBi or comedy central.
5. Last but not least my reality and drama inspired shows. I know most of them are scripted but it awesome entertainment. I am currently watching 90 day fiance. I am anxiously waiting for the fall lineup since football has started at my house. The men love 🏈🏀🏒⚾️football, basketball, hockey and baseball. Dont get me wrong, I dont dislike sports, I watch baseball and hockey and love playing basketball. I never been really big on football for some reason. I take this time and watch Tyler Perrys Sistas and The Oval, along with Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Cool Shows, Right? Tune in next week and dont forget to like, comment, subscribe to my blog!!
Also follow me on social media via: