It has been a long time since me and the whole family saw a movie together. This movie had two parts that came with. We saw Part 1 2 years ago, I was a skeptic at first because I really dont like reboots but I said I will give it a try. After we saw the movie, we couldnt wait for Part 2…which came out the weekend of September 6. Let me tell you this was soooo scary for me…I covered my eyes and I think I peed a couple times..lol.
Introducing…..IT Part 2 (2019)
Check out the trailer here:
If you haven’t seen it, GO NOW!!
Check out the trailer for It Part 1(2017)
Personally, I am conflicted because I like the original IT Part 1 from 1990 and the new IT Part 2 from 2019. Can you imagine what that movie would have bee like to combine the two..so cool!!
If you enjoy a classic movie, check out the original IT by Stephen King 1990 trailer.
Enjoy the movie!!
My family saw the movie here with reclining seats since it was 3 hours long…these seats are amazing!! This was my snack at Cinemark…so good!!
Who is Scarier?
Dont forget to like, comment, and subscribe…Go Now!!
It is the one -year anniversary of MMMoffamilyentertainment and we have had a phenomenal year!! I started this blog last September as a outlet to help me talk about all the exciting things my family does and it has turned into something so much more!! I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of my blog whether you were there from the beginning or you became a big fan recently. I have many goals for this blog and I want to continue making an effort to grow this blog in the coming years. Here are some of the highlights from this years blog….
Featured Entrepreneurs from November 2018-April 2019 These entrepreneurs were interviewed by me and were picked to do a feature for the month. Check out their interviews under “What’s Your Business” menu section. From left to right: (ManySkirts, Lauren Najar, Devion Ayers, Michiko Riezz, Danielle Renee and Kate Scully)
Entrepreneurs on the rise….I had the pleasure of working closely with all these women professionally from placing and ad in my blog to supporting and sharing their business opportunities or products in Social Media. Check out their ads under “What’s Your Business” From top to bottom: (Lashameka Jones, Crystal Ervin, Demetria Brown, Laurie Goodman, Lorraine Bradshaw, Tiffany Hiatt and Michiko Riezz)
Celebrating Black History Month….a look at Black History legends who made history. All these people for the 28 days were ones who were the first to accomplish something in their time. Check out the “Black History” section of the menu to see the posts for February 2019.
Family Shenanigans…I did an experiment with my whole family from January to June this year that involved having family meetings and working together. Check out our outcome under the “My Story” ….its a laugh.
Awards and Recognitions….so this past year I have been recognized by my blogging community as not only a great writer but very inspiring. I was nominated by Charli Dee of Life with Charli and Outdoors with the Skis
as a Sunshine Blogger twice, been challenged to answer 73 questions by Charli Dee about myself-which is no easy task and I have been recognized by the organization P.O.W.E.R for my inspirational writing and things I do in the community. Check out these post under “My Story” in the menu section.
My 31 Day Blog Challenge for August….I saw this challenge on Twitter from one of my favorite bloggers Ashlee Nicole of Ashlee Nicole Explained,
she was doing it and I said I am up for a challenge!! I did 31 days straight of writing and you can see my prompts under “My Story” in the menu section.
Speaking from personal experience…I wrote a lot about being a wife , mom and just being human. it is very hard to run so many roles. Check out my post under the “Getting Real” menu section or click below
Setting Goals for the last couple months….Well I hit some milestones on my blog and I wanted to grow my social networks and strive to hit a particular number for each one. MMMoffamilyentertainment was able to hit almost 300followers for the year. Twitter– I hit my goal of 500 followers in 3 months. My Pinterest, I started with 7 followers in May and reached my goal of over 100 followers last week. And last but not least my Instagram at 500 followers.
New Goal!! Okay, so, my birthday is December 31 and I would love to reach that magic number of 500 followers for my blog!! If you haven’t subscribed yet…Go Now!!
I want to travel to as many places as I can all around the world. I have started my journey this year by making my way to Puerto Rico in October.
I want to write at least 5 books that I self publish.
Making everyday a celebration of living. I want my family to see me happy everyday and enjoying life. I want my kids to remember me having fun with friends.
Getting an RV and going on a road trip with the family. The last time we went the five of us on a trip we drove in a car 7 hours from Florida to South Carolina. We didn’t like the drive there but the trip was one to remember. I am thinking if we had a bigger vehicle we will be good.
That’s it for my bucket list…stay tuned for Day 30 tomorrow…
I love the sound of music. I love all different genres. I am a fan of how music can soothe the soul. If I want to escape within myself it is my way to solitude. Music lowers my blood pressure, it balances my mood and it is very therapeutic for my disabilities and it also eases my anxiety.
That’s all I got!!
Don’t forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe to my blog…GO NOW!!
I have been reading so many blogs lately and I have followed a lot but these blogs listed below have been very consistent with their content and I enjoy them tremendously. Let me share with you my 5 favorite blogs…here we go.
Life with Charli– A blog by a wonderful lady named Charli Dee who has won numerous blogging awards and she is inspirational with her posts and she supports the blogging community. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here:Life with Charli
Ashlee Nicole Explained– A blog by an energetic lady named Ashlee Nicole. She is new to blogging but has been through a lot and is willing to open up to the world and let people know it’s going to work out, always. Follow her out on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here: Ashlee Nicole Explained
3. 11 Years Of Nappies- Great, Great lady named Simone Phillips, a mom who I met a couple months ago who does blogs about inspirational women and tells their stories for the world…including myself. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Click here to subscribe to her blog:11 Years of Nappies Check out my feature by clicking here:Mom Crush Monday-Me
4. Pencils and Popcans- A real down to earth lady who is into entertainment and is a mom of three like I am. Her name is Tanya Kuzmanovic and she if a freelance writer who has great recipes, gives reviews on movies and has had lots of work published. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here:Pencils and Popcans
5. Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer- This young lady, her name is Vada is on the other side of the world and loves to travel and read. She writes poetry and takes you on some great adventures with the best places to eat and drink in London. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Click here to subscribe: Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer
That’s all I got for you today..Don’t forget to subscribe to all the new blogs I just described and MMMOffamilyentertainment, if you haven’t already…GO NOW!!
Day 21…hmmm…something I miss. This I had to think about a bit because there are a lot of things I miss but If I were to look at the last 25 years, I’ m looking at my childhood and how things were when I was a teenager. I can remember the words…”Pounding the Pavement”
Job Market has changed dramatically. Newspaper and flyer ads on bulletin boards. It used to be that you walk from employer to employer to fill out job applications and meet face to face with people who were your boss…now…fill out an application online and wait for talent acquisition to email, then first interviewer to contact for interview then you interview with someone else who may or may not be your boss…keep your application on file. This application process is convenient if you have a computer or cell phone but for others it creates a lot of eliminated candidates. My daughter is 16 now and she is doing it the old-fashioned way and she has had 2 interviews so far. Personal connection is lost between employer and candidate online.
2. Being able to get The News only on television. It seems like every time I turn around, I am unable to shield myself from all the bad news and anxieties of this world. I really believe that as the world gets worse with global warming, bombings and lack of respect for the people who want to wake up every morning and live their life, we will never see the light of day. I really don’t care for politics, I don’t like hearing about how much worse the people who run our government are doing. I am so tired of people not being able to leave their homes because they are afraid and with this happening…the rise in mental health issues and sicknesses allows for government and drug companies to make more money. It sucks!! Can we just go back to having 6pm and 11 pm news only and cartoons with great movies in between?
3. Last but not least…Courtships. Why is it every time I turn the television on I see teen pregnancy shows or couples divorcing after 1 year. I have been married 20 years and I have seen it all. These days it seems like it is harder to get a mate and people are just settling with the first person that looks their way. While they are looking, it seems there is the rush to procreate and have no commitments. What has happened to asking a girl out, taking her on many dates, getting know each other and then talking about plans to get married then have a family….everything is all backwards and twisted now!! Maybe I am old-fashioned but I think there wouldn’t be confusion if we were made to only be attracted to who we are supposed to be with and everyone else look like aliens…lol.
That’s all I got for you until next time….stay tuned for tomorrow for Day 21.
Don’t forget to Like, Subscribe, Comment….GO NOW!!
Yes, it is Day 20…11 more days to go!! Hope you guys have enjoyed reading my open book..lol. So, today, I am going to talk about 10 years from now. We really don’t know where we will be or whether we will even be alive but one thing is for certain…I take it
Fear of the unknown doesn’t help you live your life to the fullest. For me, Life starts from the moment I wake up and continues on into the next day with new ideas and discovering new things. I keep my brain refreshed by challenging myself and keeping up with what my teens are doing. In 10 years, my oldest son will be 31, youngest son 29, and my daughter 26 while me and my husband will be 52 and 64. I am seeing myself still traveling and probably with my teens having their own families, I will be visiting them and my grandchildren.
Well, that’s all I got for you until tomorrow…..stay tuned for Day 21
Don’t forget to Hit Like, Comment, Subscribe if you enjoy reading my blog…GO NOW!!