Yesssssss…I have been nominated for an award again ladies and gentleman!! It feels so good to be recognized for all my hard work with endless hours spent in front of my phone and computer letting the world know who I am. I have been nominated for 2 other awards in the past year and I am so proud to get a 3rd!! I was nominated for Blogger Recognition Award by one of my favorite bloggers and she is just one of the most talented and humbled bloggers I have met. She is always at the top of her game when it comes to her post and with all her nominations and awards….she is truly a gifted person when it comes to writing. I would like to thank my fellow blogger pal Charli Dee for nominating me. We are so much alike and have so much in common. I am so glad that we met when we did!! Check out her blog by clicking here Life With Charli
Blogger Recognition Award
The Blogger Recognition Award is an online award given by bloggers to other bloggers. It is a way to recognize the work of other bloggers, and award them for the work they do in putting out blog post.
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post to your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award and inform them of their nomination.
My Way to Happiness
One of the many things that became important for me to find was happiness. Everything in my life started to change and take on a different meaning. When you are getting older, the kids are growing up and you finally have time to take care of yourself….it seems to not happen. What I mean by this is, your mind will always find ways to fill your need to be wanted and needed. If your kids are almost graduating high school or have already and they start their lives and families, you feel the need to want to take care of them before yourself. For me, I have watched as everyone around me grew tired and felt that they didn’t achieve much for themselves so I want to take a different approach. I started my blog a year ago after I found out that I was going to be disabled the rest of my life. All the years of hard work and physical labor took its toll and now I am not as active as I was. I don’t want the second half of my life to not include time for me to take care of myself.
My blog started out as a family blog of adventures my family…who is my whole world…would share. But then, I said why not share the people I know with the world and help them grow and become successful all the while introducing the world to who I really am. I love writing and it has been such a passion for me since I was little and I don’t plan on stopping unless my carpal tunnel prevents it. I am in the process of writing a book and it just so exciting that my blog has been such a success!!
My Two Pieces of Advice
- Spend the rest of your life writing about your passions or doing them. Your story may be boring to you but others may find it interesting and inspirational so write about.
- Always support and recognize others for what they do because you never know if they need a boost in self-esteem. In the spirit of making others feel better, make sure you always cater to your own well-being.
Marquita Myrick- Marquita Myrick Coaching Blog
Megan O’ Keefe- Debatably Dateable
Catherine and Maddie- Days Of Our Chives
Janine Thompson- Brutally Honest Mom Blog
Ashlee Nicole- Ashlee Nicole Explained
Liz- Mummy Overload
JJ Nibs- Spice and Nice
Nyxie- Nyxie’s Nook Blog
Laura- Laura’s Books and Blogs
Teresa Terry Jeffris- Joy Blessings and Poetry
Follow me on social media via:
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe…GO NOW!!
I have been reading so many blogs lately and I have followed a lot but these blogs listed below have been very consistent with their content and I enjoy them tremendously. Let me share with you my 5 favorite blogs…here we go.
- Life with Charli– A blog by a wonderful lady named Charli Dee who has won numerous blogging awards and she is inspirational with her posts and she supports the blogging community. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here: Life with Charli
- Ashlee Nicole Explained– A blog by an energetic lady named Ashlee Nicole. She is new to blogging but has been through a lot and is willing to open up to the world and let people know it’s going to work out, always. Follow her out on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here: Ashlee Nicole Explained
3. 11 Years Of Nappies- Great, Great lady named Simone Phillips, a mom who I met a couple months ago who does blogs about inspirational women and tells their stories for the world…including myself. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Click here to subscribe to her blog:11 Years of Nappies Check out my feature by clicking here:Mom Crush Monday-Me
4. Pencils and Popcans- A real down to earth lady who is into entertainment and is a mom of three like I am. Her name is Tanya Kuzmanovic and she if a freelance writer who has great recipes, gives reviews on movies and has had lots of work published. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to her blog here:Pencils and Popcans
5. Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer- This young lady, her name is Vada is on the other side of the world and loves to travel and read. She writes poetry and takes you on some great adventures with the best places to eat and drink in London. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Click here to subscribe: Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer
That’s all I got for you today..Don’t forget to subscribe to all the new blogs I just described and MMMOffamilyentertainment, if you haven’t already…GO NOW!!
Follow me on Social Media via:
Thank you to all my readers and followers!!
Congratulations to MMMoffamilyentertainment for being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!!!
I am so honored to receive this nomination from a fellow blogger of mine who I have just recently connected to in the past few weeks. They have received the Liebster Award, Blogger Recognition Award and the Sunshine Bloggers Award twice. This particular blogger I met in a group of other inspiring bloggers and loved how they posted about things that inspire them, experiences they had and giving back to their fellow bloggers by featuring them as guest bloggers who have positive messages to share with readers. This person is Charli Dee. Check out her story at Life With Charli
“Even just a little inspiration goes a long way.” Charli Dee
Thank you so much for nominating me!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award-
An award given by bloggers to their peers to honor those who inspire and spread positivity through their blogs.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award-
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
List the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules and display the logo on your site.
Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions given by person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees about their nominations.
Questions from Charli Dee
Which of your blog post is your favorite? “The cover comes off…no more filters” I wrote about being able to be free from having to look the way society expected me to and teaching my daughter the same.
What is your favorite color? My favorite color is Black or Red, especially when I am picking out a nice car. I love the shine it has.
What is your favorite food? I don’t have a particular favorite because I love all food but I do have a couple rules before eating it- it has to be hot, not spicy, not moving and look good on the plate, presentation is key.
Do you have a secret talent? I recently found out that I am really good at creating ideas in my head while I sleep. Most of my blog posts come after I have been dreaming. I probably could write a book but I wanted to start my hand in blogging first to see how it goes..lol
Which season(Spring, Winter, Summer, Fall) is your favorite? So, I live in Florida and basically we have 3 seasons-Hot, Very Hot and Don’t Even Bother Coming Out Hot..but when I lived in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio for 35 years, I loved the Spring with fresh flowers and it was a great time to clean inside and outside of your house.
What song would be your theme or anthem? My current theme song is “I will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor. I have been through so much in the last 6 years that I am a survivor.
Who is your favorite celebrity? Surprisingly, I don’t have one. I am all about knowing the real person not the character they play on t.v. so I really can’t say that I love any celebrity.
Do you have a favorite book? Right now, I am trying to get into reading but can’t seem to find the time or me time for that matter to get it done. I have 3 teens and a husband who take up most of my time. I write in my blog early in the mornings and that’s about all the time I have.
Do you have a favorite movie? Well, I actually have 3- Saturday Night Fever, Jackie Brown and Goodfellas. I can watch these over and over and never get tired of them.
Do you have a t.v. show you’re binging on right now? I think if I can remember a couple weeks back, I watched the new show “The Enemy Within” This is a must see!!
What is the one thing you love most about blogging? I love being able to share my life with others through my eyes. Writing about things that are on my mind and being able to share with others what inspires me about them.
So here are My Nominees-
- Davis– Everything Starts With Tea
- Liz Deacon- Mummy Overload
- Nicole Obenshine- Postpartum To Powerful
- Carolyn Thomas- Heart Sisters
- Laura Wright- On the Wright Path
- BBB- Beauty Beyond Bones
- Katricia- Simply Katricia
- Khia Glover- Notes By Khia
- Laurie- Life McLean
- Up and Forward- Up and Forward LA
- Tera, Jessica and Stephanie- It’s My Crazy Beautiful Life
Questions for My Nominees-
- What got you started in writing your own blog?
- Are you currently writing a book or have published one?
- What is your favorite part of the day(Early Morning, Midday Afternoon or Late-Night)?
- Are you able to recite the alphabet backwards?
- Name one thing that inspires you about being a women?
- If you were to travel anywhere in the world that you have never been, where would you go?
- What is your favorite song of all time?
- If you could go back in time to any year where would it be and why?
- Which method of traveling do you prefer(car, bus, airplane, train or bicycle)?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
To all my fellow bloggers…
***Thank you for being so inspiring and giving readers a chance to experience your life through your writing.
Like, Comment, Subscribe and Follow my blog at MMMoffamilyentertainment.com …GO NOW!! Thank you to all my readers!!